Friday, June 11, 2010
"How 'bout I press this one?"
Meggie's language is really taking off. She is starting to use "I" and "me" and "my" and she is using verbs now. This morning she asked "How 'bout I press this one?" when wondering if a musical card would work if pressed from the cover and not just the inside. The musical card was Elmo singing Happy Birthday. She sings this ALL the time but she reverses you and to. Actually she just sings all the time - lots of songs she just makes up. It's cute and it makes me think that she is happy and content. This week she used a lot of 3 word thoughts and she asked me to read a now favorite story by reciting it's entire title Baby Bear What do You Hear? Amazing. She also told me the Chinese word for band aid last night which I have never heard her use - and I was surprised that she remembered it. And me - I've picked up about 5 Chinese words since she's been here. Sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Gosh, Christine. She sounds absolutely wonderful. I wish I could meet her.
Post a Comment